Canada sets ministerial conditions for paint ingredient
The Canadian government has imposed a ministerial condition on a chemical used in paints and coatings: iron(1+), chloro[dimethyl 9,9- dihydroxy- 3-methyl-2,4-di(2-pyridinyl-κN)-7-[(2-pyridinyl- κN)methyl]-...
Sign up for free instant access
- Weekly news alert to help you stay ahead and inform your product safety
- 3 FREE articles of your choice to read every month
- Unlimited access to regular in-depth webinars
- Get the latest jobs & events email newsletter
- Exclusive free member content, including insightful reports and guides