REACH restriction assessment ‘appropriate’ for feminine hygiene product chemicals
It would be ‘appropriate’ for the Commission to assess further REACH restrictions on harmful chemicals used in feminine hygiene goods, according to the European Parliament. The statement was made in parliament’s amendments on a proposed Commission...
Sign up for our free membership
- Weekly news alert to help you stay ahead and inform your product safety
- 3 free articles from a handpicked/curated selection of recent content
- Unlimited access to regular in-depth webinars
- Get the latest jobs & events email newsletter
- Exclusive free member content, including insightful reports and guides