Canada releases results of 2017 inventory update
The Canadian government has published a summary of the results of its 2017 inventory update. The exercise involved data collection on some 1,500 substances on the country’s Domestic Substances List (DSL), Non-Domestic Substances List (NDSL) and...
Sign up for free instant access
- Weekly news alert to help you stay ahead and inform your product safety
- 3 FREE articles of your choice to read every month
- Unlimited access to regular in-depth webinars
- Get the latest jobs & events email newsletter
- Exclusive free member content, including insightful reports and guides