California science panel to review implementation of SCP programme
A science panel of California’s Department of Toxic Substances Control will hold a public meeting in Sacramento later this month to discuss implementation of the Safer Consumer Products (SCP) programme. The 23-24 April meeting of the Green Ribbon...
Sign up for free instant access
- Weekly news alert to help you stay ahead and inform your product safety
- 3 FREE articles of your choice to read every month
- Unlimited access to regular in-depth webinars
- Get the latest jobs & events email newsletter
- Exclusive free member content, including insightful reports and guides