Toxicity indicators added to chemical emissions measurement methods, JRC
The EU's Joint Research Centre has updated its PEF and OEF methods with new toxicity indicators. They are: new freshwater ecotoxicity characterisation factors for 6,011 substances; human toxicity non-cancer factors for 3,423 substances; and ...
Sign up for free instant access
- Weekly news alert to help you stay ahead and inform your product safety
- 3 FREE articles of your choice to read every month
- Unlimited access to regular in-depth webinars
- Get the latest jobs & events email newsletter
- Exclusive free member content, including insightful reports and guides