California publishes Prop 65 webpage on styrene
California’s Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment (Oehha) has published a Proposition 65 webpage with information on styrene. The substance – widely used in the production of polystyrene plastics and resins, synthetic rubbers, and latex...
Sign up for free instant access
- Weekly news alert to help you stay ahead and inform your product safety
- 3 FREE articles of your choice to read every month
- Unlimited access to regular in-depth webinars
- Get the latest jobs & events email newsletter
- Exclusive free member content, including insightful reports and guides