Virginia enacts law restricting firefighting foam with PFASs
Virginia has passed a law to restrict the use of firefighting foams containing intentionally added per- and polyfluoroalkyl (PFAS) substances The law willban their use for training or testing purposes, with some exceptions, effective from 1 July...
Sign up for free instant access
- Weekly news alert to help you stay ahead and inform your product safety
- 3 FREE articles of your choice to read every month
- Unlimited access to regular in-depth webinars
- Get the latest jobs & events email newsletter
- Exclusive free member content, including insightful reports and guides