NGO asks Commission to accept pigment authorisation court ruling
An NGO has written to EU commissioners asking them not to appeal against a recent court ruling that said the Commission’s decision to allow a company to sell pigments for paints containing lead chromates in the Union was illegal. In 2016 the EU...
Sign up for free instant access
- Weekly news alert to help you stay ahead and inform your product safety
- 3 FREE articles of your choice to read every month
- Unlimited access to regular in-depth webinars
- Get the latest jobs & events email newsletter
- Exclusive free member content, including insightful reports and guides