Canada provisionally clears three triazines
The Canadian government has provisionally concluded that three substances from the triazines and triazole group are not harmful to human health or the environment at current levels of exposure. The conclusion comes in a draft screening assessment of...
Sign up for free instant access
- Weekly news alert to help you stay ahead and inform your product safety
- 3 FREE articles of your choice to read every month
- Unlimited access to regular in-depth webinars
- Get the latest jobs & events email newsletter
- Exclusive free member content, including insightful reports and guides