Expert Focus: The new Australian Industrial Chemical Introduction Scheme
Lucy Hartland and Sylvie Tso, of Spruson & Ferguson Lawyers in Sydney, discuss reforms to the regulation of industrial chemicals in Australia under AICIS, including a ban on the use of animal test data. From 1 July 2020, the Australian...
Sign up for free instant access
- Weekly news alert to help you stay ahead and inform your product safety
- 3 FREE articles of your choice to read every month
- Unlimited access to regular in-depth webinars
- Get the latest jobs & events email newsletter
- Exclusive free member content, including insightful reports and guides