Georgia legislature sends PFAS firefighting foam bill to governor
Georgia has become the latest US state to take action to restrict the use of firefighting foams containing per- and polyfluoroalkyl substances (PFASs). On 11 April, with nearly unanimous approval in both chambers, the state’s legislature sent HB 458...
Sign up for free instant access
- Weekly news alert to help you stay ahead and inform your product safety
- 3 FREE articles of your choice to read every month
- Unlimited access to regular in-depth webinars
- Get the latest jobs & events email newsletter
- Exclusive free member content, including insightful reports and guides