Industry group pushes for lead-free electronics in high reliability...
The Institute of Printed Circuits (IPC) has called on its frontline members to get involved in a push to make electronics in high reliability sectors lead-free. The global trade association is looking to secure $15m in federal funding for research...
Sign up for free instant access
- Weekly news alert to help you stay ahead and inform your product safety
- 3 free articles from a handpicked/curated selection of recent content
- Unlimited access to regular in-depth webinars
- Get the latest jobs & events email newsletter
- Exclusive free member content, including insightful reports and guides