Canadian draft screening assessment provisionally clears diazenedicarboxamide
The Canadian government has provisionally concluded that diazenedicarboxamide does not pose significant risks to human health or the environment at current levels of exposure. A draft screening assessment published this month proposed to conclude...
Sign up for free instant access
- Weekly news alert to help you stay ahead and inform your product safety
- 3 free articles from a handpicked/curated selection of recent content
- Unlimited access to regular in-depth webinars
- Get the latest jobs & events email newsletter
- Exclusive free member content, including insightful reports and guides