CPSC considers changes to US clothing textiles flammability standard
The US Consumer Product Safety Commission (CPSC) is seeking feedback on possible changes to its flammability standard for clothing textiles. Among the proposed amendments is one expanding the list of fabrics that are exempt from testing under the...
Sign up for our free membership
- Weekly news alert to help you stay ahead and inform your product safety
- 3 free articles from a handpicked/curated selection of recent content
- Unlimited access to regular in-depth webinars
- Get the latest jobs & events email newsletter
- Exclusive free member content, including insightful reports and guides