Sweden finds chemicals leaking from squeezable plastic toys
Tests conducted in Sweden on squeezable or 'squishy' soft plastic toys have found that they leaked chemicals that can cause irritation to the eyes and the respiratory tract. The Swedish Chemicals Agency (Kemi) said all of the 21 squishy toys it...
Sign up for free instant access
- Weekly news alert to help you stay ahead and inform your product safety
- 3 free articles from a handpicked/curated selection of recent content
- Unlimited access to regular in-depth webinars
- Get the latest jobs & events email newsletter
- Exclusive free member content, including insightful reports and guides