Country Focus: Argentina's chemicals management bill moves forward
Argentina regulates and controls chemicals according to their use– agriculture, food, cosmetics, household cleaning products and pharmaceuticals– but industrial chemicals are not regulated. That maychange under a proposed draft law circulating among...
Sign up for free instant access
- Weekly news alert to help you stay ahead and inform your product safety
- 3 FREE articles of your choice to read every month
- Unlimited access to regular in-depth webinars
- Get the latest jobs & events email newsletter
- Exclusive free member content, including insightful reports and guides