MPs press government to rule out post-Brexit duplicate tests
A group of 12 MPs from various parties has written to the UK government asking it to rule out possible duplicate chemical testing on animals as a result of Brexit. In their 25 April letter to the Department for the Environment, Food and Rural...
Sign up for free instant access
- Weekly news alert to help you stay ahead and inform your product safety
- 3 FREE articles of your choice to read every month
- Unlimited access to regular in-depth webinars
- Get the latest jobs & events email newsletter
- Exclusive free member content, including insightful reports and guides