Washington state paint stewardship, HFC bills head to governor
Washington state’s legislature has passed a bill on hydrofluorocarbons (HFCs) and another on paint production and waste. Both have now been sent to Governor Jay Inslee’s desk for his signature. HB 1112 – sent to the governor on 26 April – would...
Sign up for our free membership
- Weekly news alert to help you stay ahead and inform your product safety
- 3 free articles from a handpicked/curated selection of recent content
- Unlimited access to regular in-depth webinars
- Get the latest jobs & events email newsletter
- Exclusive free member content, including insightful reports and guides