EU consults on RoHS exemptions for DEHP, lead
The European Commission has started public consultations on planned exemptions for uses of DEHP and lead from restrictions under the RoHS Directive. The EU executive has issued two draft amendments to Annex III of the Directive. One is to include an...
Sign up for free instant access
- Weekly news alert to help you stay ahead and inform your product safety
- 3 free articles from a handpicked/curated selection of recent content
- Unlimited access to regular in-depth webinars
- Get the latest jobs & events email newsletter
- Exclusive free member content, including insightful reports and guides