Taiwan proposes changes for labelling 'medicinal' cosmetic products
Taiwan has notified the WTO of an update to the labelling requirements for cosmetic products that include words such as 'medicinal', 'medicine' and 'medicate'. The draft regulation proposes that the outer packaging or container must display text...
Sign up for free instant access
- Weekly news alert to help you stay ahead and inform your product safety
- 3 free articles from a handpicked/curated selection of recent content
- Unlimited access to regular in-depth webinars
- Get the latest jobs & events email newsletter
- Exclusive free member content, including insightful reports and guides