German NGO calls for an end to antifoulings on...
Environmental NGO PAN Germany has called on its national government to put an end to the use of antifouling products on leisure boats in freshwater and brackish water regions by 2030. Boats in Germany use about four times as much copper-based...
Sign up for free instant access
- Weekly news alert to help you stay ahead and inform your product safety
- 3 free articles from a handpicked/curated selection of recent content
- Unlimited access to regular in-depth webinars
- Get the latest jobs & events email newsletter
- Exclusive free member content, including insightful reports and guides