Canada clears four epoxy resins
Canada has concluded that four epoxy resins used in paints, coatings and plastics are not harmful at current exposure levels. The final screening assessment – published on 4 May – reaffirms the conclusions of the March 2018 draft screening...
Sign up for free instant access
- Weekly news alert to help you stay ahead and inform your product safety
- 3 free articles from a handpicked/curated selection of recent content
- Unlimited access to regular in-depth webinars
- Get the latest jobs & events email newsletter
- Exclusive free member content, including insightful reports and guides