Colorado legislature passes restrictions on PFASs in firefighting foams
Both chambers of Colorado’s state legislature have passed a bill restricting the use of per- and polyfluoroalkyl substances (PFASs) in firefighting foams; it will now head to Governor Jared Polis’ desk for his approval. If signed into law, bill HB...
Sign up for free instant access
- Weekly news alert to help you stay ahead and inform your product safety
- 3 free articles from a handpicked/curated selection of recent content
- Unlimited access to regular in-depth webinars
- Get the latest jobs & events email newsletter
- Exclusive free member content, including insightful reports and guides