EU adopts amendments to cosmetics Regulation
The European Commission has adopted amendments to the cosmetics Regulation concerning the use of 2-chloro-p-phenylenediamine and phenylene bis-diphenyltriazine in cosmetic products.It has banned 2-chloro-p-phenylenediamine, its sulphate and...
Sign up for our free membership
- Weekly news alert to help you stay ahead and inform your product safety
- 3 free articles from a handpicked/curated selection of recent content
- Unlimited access to regular in-depth webinars
- Get the latest jobs & events email newsletter
- Exclusive free member content, including insightful reports and guides