Argentina sets out reporting requirements for polychlorinated biphenyls
Argentina’s Ministry of Environment and Sustainable Development (MAyDS) has set out requirements aimed at importers of products containing polychlorinated biphenyls (PCBs). Under Resolution 4443/2019, which entered into force on 26 April, importers...
Sign up for free instant access
- Weekly news alert to help you stay ahead and inform your product safety
- 3 free articles from a handpicked/curated selection of recent content
- Unlimited access to regular in-depth webinars
- Get the latest jobs & events email newsletter
- Exclusive free member content, including insightful reports and guides