NGO pushes for action on chemicals ahead of EU...
Member states should commit toclosing regulatory loopholes concerning chemicals at an EU summit on 9 May, an NGO has said. The informal meeting in Sibiu, Romania, will bring together the heads of state or government of the EU, Commission president...
Sign up for our free membership
- Weekly news alert to help you stay ahead and inform your product safety
- 3 free articles from a handpicked/curated selection of recent content
- Unlimited access to regular in-depth webinars
- Get the latest jobs & events email newsletter
- Exclusive free member content, including insightful reports and guides