Florida bill aimed at derailing sunscreen legislation fails
Legislation that would have derailed plans to locally ban sunscreen products containing oxybenzone or octinoxate in cities in Florida, has been indefinitely postponed and withdrawn. The proposed legislation (SB 588/HB 1299) aimed to impose a...
Sign up for our free membership
- Weekly news alert to help you stay ahead and inform your product safety
- 3 free articles from a handpicked/curated selection of recent content
- Unlimited access to regular in-depth webinars
- Get the latest jobs & events email newsletter
- Exclusive free member content, including insightful reports and guides