TSCA science advisory committee sets PV29 peer review dates
The US EPA has announced new dates for the TSCA Scientific Advisory Committee on Chemicals (SACC) to peer review the draft risk evaluation of pigment violet 29. The four-day meeting is designed to allow independent review of the science underlying...
Sign up for free instant access
- Weekly news alert to help you stay ahead and inform your product safety
- 3 free articles from a handpicked/curated selection of recent content
- Unlimited access to regular in-depth webinars
- Get the latest jobs & events email newsletter
- Exclusive free member content, including insightful reports and guides