California adopts Prop 65 definition for soluble nickel compounds
California’s Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment (Oehha) has established a definition for soluble nickel compounds for the purposes of Proposition 65. Nickel (soluble compounds) was added to the state’s list of substances known to cause...
Sign up for free instant access
- Weekly news alert to help you stay ahead and inform your product safety
- 3 free articles from a handpicked/curated selection of recent content
- Unlimited access to regular in-depth webinars
- Get the latest jobs & events email newsletter
- Exclusive free member content, including insightful reports and guides