Canada requests comments on changes to Cosmetic Ingredient Hotlist
Health Canada has invited stakeholder comment on a proposal to update the Cosmetic Ingredient Hotlist. This is the agency’s tool for communicating to manufacturers that using certain substances in cosmetics "may contravene the general prohibition...
Sign up for free instant access
- Weekly news alert to help you stay ahead and inform your product safety
- 3 free articles from a handpicked/curated selection of recent content
- Unlimited access to regular in-depth webinars
- Get the latest jobs & events email newsletter
- Exclusive free member content, including insightful reports and guides