California Assembly advances measure aimed at Prop 65 private...
California’s Assembly has passed a bill to require that the state’s Attorney General be notified of certain activities related to Proposition 65 private enforcement litigation. Prop 65 requires businesses to provide ‘clear and reasonable’ warning...
Sign up for our free membership
- Weekly news alert to help you stay ahead and inform your product safety
- 3 free articles from a handpicked/curated selection of recent content
- Unlimited access to regular in-depth webinars
- Get the latest jobs & events email newsletter
- Exclusive free member content, including insightful reports and guides