US FDA issues guidance on notifying infant formula FCMs
The US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has published a final guidance document, outlining its recommendations for preparing a food contact notification (FCN) submission for substances used in contact with infant formula and/or human breast milk. ...
Sign up for free instant access
- Weekly news alert to help you stay ahead and inform your product safety
- 3 FREE articles of your choice to read every month
- Unlimited access to regular in-depth webinars
- Get the latest jobs & events email newsletter
- Exclusive free member content, including insightful reports and guides