Commission publishes glossary of cosmetics ingredient names
The EU has published a glossary of common ingredient names for use on labels of cosmetic products. It took the step after the Commission’s inventory and nomenclature became outdated as a result of the high number of new ingredients introduced onto...
Sign up for our free membership
- Weekly news alert to help you stay ahead and inform your product safety
- 3 free articles from a handpicked/curated selection of recent content
- Unlimited access to regular in-depth webinars
- Get the latest jobs & events email newsletter
- Exclusive free member content, including insightful reports and guides