EU adopts restriction on use of climbazole in cosmetic...
The European Commission has adopted amendments to the cosmetics Regulation adding a restriction on climbazole used as a preservative and non-preservative in cosmetic products.Climbazole will now be allowed as a preservative with a maximum...
Sign up for our free membership
- Weekly news alert to help you stay ahead and inform your product safety
- 3 free articles from a handpicked/curated selection of recent content
- Unlimited access to regular in-depth webinars
- Get the latest jobs & events email newsletter
- Exclusive free member content, including insightful reports and guides