US Congress round-up
PFAS drinking water bill Congressman Frank Pallone (D-New Jersey) has introduced a bill providing financial assistance for removing per- and polyfluoroalkyl substances (PFAS) from drinking water. HR 2533 would amend the Safe Drinking Water Act to...
Sign up for our free membership
- Weekly news alert to help you stay ahead and inform your product safety
- 3 free articles from a handpicked/curated selection of recent content
- Unlimited access to regular in-depth webinars
- Get the latest jobs & events email newsletter
- Exclusive free member content, including insightful reports and guides