Cosmetic animal testing bans advance in Illinois, Virginia
Legislatures in two US states have moved forward on animal testing bills. Last week IllinoisSB 241 – introduced by Senator Linda Holmes (D) – had a second reading in the General Assembly, after having been passed unanimously in the Senate in March....
Sign up for free instant access
- Weekly news alert to help you stay ahead and inform your product safety
- 3 FREE articles of your choice to read every month
- Unlimited access to regular in-depth webinars
- Get the latest jobs & events email newsletter
- Exclusive free member content, including insightful reports and guides