Canada proposes environmental guidelines for four substances
The Canadiangovernment has issued draft federal environmental quality guidelines (FEQGs) for iron, lead, quinoline and strontium. The guidelines, which are based on each substance’s toxicological effects, set out quantitative or qualitative...
Sign up for our free membership
- Weekly news alert to help you stay ahead and inform your product safety
- 3 free articles from a handpicked/curated selection of recent content
- Unlimited access to regular in-depth webinars
- Get the latest jobs & events email newsletter
- Exclusive free member content, including insightful reports and guides