Ecuador introduces substance limits in toys and paints
Ecuador has introduced regulations that set substance limits for chemicals in paints and toys. The regulation on paints stipulates the allowable substances in industrial and domestic paints. It sets a limit for lead at 0.06% by weight,...
Sign up for free instant access
- Weekly news alert to help you stay ahead and inform your product safety
- 3 free articles from a handpicked/curated selection of recent content
- Unlimited access to regular in-depth webinars
- Get the latest jobs & events email newsletter
- Exclusive free member content, including insightful reports and guides