Feature: US states adopt tough line on volatile organic...
Colorado may join more than a dozen states who have approved strict VOC regulations beyond EPA requirements. Volatile organic compounds (VOCs) are invisible, carbon-based chemicals that vaporise at room temperature. Deodorants, cosmetics, soap and...
Sign up for free instant access
- Weekly news alert to help you stay ahead and inform your product safety
- 3 FREE articles of your choice to read every month
- Unlimited access to regular in-depth webinars
- Get the latest jobs & events email newsletter
- Exclusive free member content, including insightful reports and guides