TSCA inventory: Inactive designations take effect 5 August
The US EPA has announced that the TSCA inventory ‘inactive’ substance designations will take effect from 5 August. Beginning on that date, a substance listed on the inventory as 'inactive' will need to be notified through a Notice of Activity (NOA)...
Sign up for free instant access
- Weekly news alert to help you stay ahead and inform your product safety
- 3 free articles from a handpicked/curated selection of recent content
- Unlimited access to regular in-depth webinars
- Get the latest jobs & events email newsletter
- Exclusive free member content, including insightful reports and guides