New Jersey asbestos-in-products ban becomes law
New Jersey Governor Phil Murphy has signed into law a bill to prohibit the sale or distribution of products containing asbestos. The bill (A 4416) – which cleared the legislature with unanimous support in March – will authorise the state’s...
Sign up for free instant access
- Weekly news alert to help you stay ahead and inform your product safety
- 3 FREE articles of your choice to read every month
- Unlimited access to regular in-depth webinars
- Get the latest jobs & events email newsletter
- Exclusive free member content, including insightful reports and guides