UK audit committee launches consumer survey on hazardous chemicals
The UK's Environmental Audit Committee has launched a consumer survey to ascertain the level of public awareness and concern about the presence of harmful chemicals in everyday consumer products. The survey is part of aninquiry the committee started...
Sign up for free instant access
- Weekly news alert to help you stay ahead and inform your product safety
- 3 FREE articles of your choice to read every month
- Unlimited access to regular in-depth webinars
- Get the latest jobs & events email newsletter
- Exclusive free member content, including insightful reports and guides