EU adopts Opinion on safety of fragrance ingredient
The EU’s Scientific Committee on Consumer Safety (SCCS) has adopted an Opinion on the fragrance ingredient, butylphenyl methylpropional (p-BMHCA).The committee concluded that p-BMHCA with alpha-tocopherol is safe at 200ppm when used, on an individual...
Sign up for free instant access
- Weekly news alert to help you stay ahead and inform your product safety
- 3 free articles from a handpicked/curated selection of recent content
- Unlimited access to regular in-depth webinars
- Get the latest jobs & events email newsletter
- Exclusive free member content, including insightful reports and guides