Proposed EU ban on halogenated flame retardants set for...
A proposedban on halogenated flame retardants in electronic displays under the EU's Ecodesign Directive is slated for adoption in early July. The scrutiny period ended on 8 May without the European Commission or the Council of Ministers exercising...
Sign up for our free membership
- Weekly news alert to help you stay ahead and inform your product safety
- 3 free articles from a handpicked/curated selection of recent content
- Unlimited access to regular in-depth webinars
- Get the latest jobs & events email newsletter
- Exclusive free member content, including insightful reports and guides