PBTs in spotlight for international SEA expert group
At its inaugural meeting, the OECD’s expert group on ‘risk management discussions, including socioeconomic analysis’ focused on how persistent, bioaccumulative and toxic substances (PBTs) are addressed in risk management. The group, established by...
Sign up for free instant access
- Weekly news alert to help you stay ahead and inform your product safety
- 3 FREE articles of your choice to read every month
- Unlimited access to regular in-depth webinars
- Get the latest jobs & events email newsletter
- Exclusive free member content, including insightful reports and guides