Bill to ban PFASs from food packaging introduced in...
Representative Debbie Dingell (D-Michigan) has introduced a bill in the US House of Representatives to ban per- and polyfluoroalkyl substances (PFASs) in food packaging. The "Keep Food Containers Safe from PFAS Act of 2019" (HR 2827), introduced on...
Sign up for free instant access
- Weekly news alert to help you stay ahead and inform your product safety
- 3 FREE articles of your choice to read every month
- Unlimited access to regular in-depth webinars
- Get the latest jobs & events email newsletter
- Exclusive free member content, including insightful reports and guides