Israel confirms plans for GHS implementation
Israel has confirmed that it will be implementing the OECD's Globally Harmonized System (GHS)of classifying and labelling chemicals from August this year. The country made the announcement in its Official Gazette earlier this month. The...
Sign up for free instant access
- Weekly news alert to help you stay ahead and inform your product safety
- 3 FREE articles of your choice to read every month
- Unlimited access to regular in-depth webinars
- Get the latest jobs & events email newsletter
- Exclusive free member content, including insightful reports and guides