LEGO on the sensitivities of chemical hazards in toys
Multinational toy maker LEGO, like others in the industry, is coming under increasing pressure to demonstrate that its products meet tightening chemical limits. The company talks to Emma Chynoweth about the challenges of meeting higher expectations...
Sign up for free instant access
- Weekly news alert to help you stay ahead and inform your product safety
- 3 FREE articles of your choice to read every month
- Unlimited access to regular in-depth webinars
- Get the latest jobs & events email newsletter
- Exclusive free member content, including insightful reports and guides