Efsa publishes Opinion on phosphorous acid in FCMs
Efsa has published an Opinion on the safety of phosphorous acid, triphenyl ester, polymer with alpha‐hydro‐omega‐hydroxypoly [oxy(methyl‐1,2‐ethanediyl)], C10–16 alkyl esters in food contact materials.The authority’s panel on FCMs, enzymes and...
Sign up for free instant access
- Weekly news alert to help you stay ahead and inform your product safety
- 3 FREE articles of your choice to read every month
- Unlimited access to regular in-depth webinars
- Get the latest jobs & events email newsletter
- Exclusive free member content, including insightful reports and guides