OECD approves licensing principles for 'protected' test elements
The steering group for the OECD’s test guidelines programme has approved guiding principles on good licensing practices. The principles are the outcome of a project established last year with the aim of tackling the growing problem of intellectual...
Sign up for free instant access
- Weekly news alert to help you stay ahead and inform your product safety
- 3 FREE articles of your choice to read every month
- Unlimited access to regular in-depth webinars
- Get the latest jobs & events email newsletter
- Exclusive free member content, including insightful reports and guides